WHY become a member of the only organisation dedicated to families and individuals affected by Hereditary Angioedema or Acquired Angioedema?
- Patient Days and other member events, to meet other people affected by HAE/AAE
- Access the correct information about HAE, treatment, new developments and research
- E-mail alerts directly to your inbox with advice and information about events
- Regular newsletters
- Advice from the HAE Clinical Network and HAE UK Medical Advisory Panel
- Hear about clinical trials and opportunities to take part
- Help with school or employment issues
- Access to our closed (private) HAE community via closed Facebook page
- HAE UK is a member of HAEi, the International HAE organisation. Members of HAE UK get opportunities for travel grants for International events.
- Dedicated 24/7 helpline
It is really helpful to have all of your family members with HAE register with us, including children, as this enables us to gain a clearer picture of how many patients are living in locations around the Uk, so we can better support you all.
You can register here: www.haeuk.org/register